價格：小 - $1,280 / 大 - $1,680
1. Please read the workshop safety guidelines and wear appropriate clothing.
2. By making payment, you agree to our Workshop Safety Policy, Terms and Conditions.
3. No refunds will be made for fees paid, except for cancellations.
4. Please make sure the workshop will not coincide with your personal schedule before payment is made, we do not accept cancellations or refunds for this reason.
Course Change Arrangements
Please note that all payments are non-refundable. If you need to change the time, please contact us 10 days before. Changes are subject to availability at the time.
Workshop Safety Rules and Policy
1. No food is allowed in the workshop.
2. Only bottled beverages with caps are allowed in the workshop.
3. Please wear aprons distributed in the workshop.
4. Please tie up your hair in the workshop.
5. Please keep your tools clean and dry.
6. Please wear shoes that cover the entire foot.
7. Do not use or touch any tools without instructions. Students are fully responsible for any damage to yourself, others or property caused by the uninstructed or improper use of any tools.
8. The above guidelines are to protect safety of our students and tutors. In the event of a breach of these guidelines, we reserve the right to stop lessons without refund. If students causes damage to himself/herself, others or property, students are fully responsible.